Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MISSIONARIES?

FOR EVERYONE TO ANSWER:  Can you think of any other verses where it talks about how people will know God and what he requires from us?  Do people have to be introduced to Him? 

Jeremiah 24:7 - "I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord.  They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart."

Hebrews 8:11 - " No longer will will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying 'know the Lord,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest."

Jeremiah 31:33 - "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts."

John 6:45 - "It is written in the prophets: 'They will all be taught by God.' Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me."

Romans 1:20 - "For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities - his eternal power and divine nature - have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:  So if people can know God through creation and God will teach us... why do we need missionaries/evangelists/etc?  Any ideas???

No comments: